Sea salt soap is a great way to incorporate sea salt into your skincare regime. If you suffer from dry, blotchy or irritated skin or skin that has lost its luster, the addition of sea salt in your skin care may be just what you need. Sea Salt has as many as 75 minerals and trace elements that are essential to keeping skin healthy on a cellular level. Several of the minerals present in sea salt like, sulfur, potassium, magnesium, calcium and silicon work to repair the skin barrier repair, enhance moisture, fight bacteria and regenerate skin. Sea salt is used in products to nourish, pamper and heal skin and can also be found in products such as face masks, lotions, bath salts and body scrubs.
6 Benefits of Sea Salt Soap:
- Exfoliating – Sea salt soap is a very gentle exfoliator. In fact, sea salt soap is so gentle you won’t even realize that you’re exfoliating while the salt in the soap sloughs off excess skin cells.
- Durability – sea salt soap bars last two times longer than normal soap bars.
- Moisturizing and Hydrating – the salt in a sea salt soap bar exfoliates and allows for deeper penetration of the natural oils and glycerin present in the soap.
- Boost Circulation – sea salt soap will help increase blood circulation
- Skin Detoxifying – the salt in a sea salt bar help to draw out harmful toxins on the skin.
- Mineral boosting – sea salt bars are full of minerals and nutrients that are beneficial to your skin and help to restore, repair and balance.
DIY Sea Salt Treatments
If you like to DIY, check out this article for DIY tips and recipes on how you can use sea salt to make your own recipes for your skin, hair, teeth and nails.
Try a Sea Salt Soap!
Sea salt soap refreshes, exfoliates, moisturizes and hydrates. If you would like to try a sea salt soap bar, you can get one in our shop here. Our soap is all natural and handmade and contains 100% pure essential oils.